- Don't get me wrong, it gives me that lovely little warm feeling in the pit of my stomach when I do nice things for people (like when I lend my friends money so they can buy lunch, or get the bus), I have no problem with the French, and I definitely have absolutely no problem with staying at my nan's for a week. But I do like my bed. I really like my bed. And I'm not keen on strangers staying in my bedroom, where all my stuff is. I especially, and this is the real problem, hate people being in my bedroom, with my stuff, when I can't see them. I get into my room with someone and when usually looking my phone, my laptop and anything like that, would be perfectly acceptable for my friends I make sure it's all locked and unaccessible when in my room... I'm not weird. I'm not. It's just that it's my space, isn't it?
x

No comments:
Post a Comment